An older song that i am totally hooked on is Shaver's Live Forever. His son sure could pick a guitar. What a shame that he left us so soon [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] If you haven't heard it, give it a shot.
An older song that i am totally hooked on is Shaver's Live Forever. His son sure could pick a guitar. What a shame that he left us so soon [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] If you haven't heard it, give it a shot.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
If it weren't for you I'm sure I'd be missing out on some great songs.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
elp6n quit sucking up to him lol!
But that one song they sing Tramp on the street is good.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Shoe i seen a pic of you on here. Dang bro what happened?.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I had to bro.
Unchained said you was loved by someone. He just didn't say who.
Dang. I knew you needed that chapstick.......lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Chapstick is better then that Royal Crown. That you like so much.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I was wondering if you remembered all that stuff we talked about. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Got to agree the music was great. And a shame the guitarist left us way to soon. Never knew him glad you posted it Unchained.
Bookmarks